Sunday 28 May 2017

Bitcoin - This Could Be The Start Of Something Big.

Image Credit Cartoonstock.com
I am so excited about the new currency technology that was invented in 2009 called Bitcoin. Since then other similar crypto currencies have started using the same Blockchain technology

Introducing - Steemit. Free to Join. Get Paid To Post- Plus Gain If Crypto Currency Price Rises!

About twelve months ago I received an email about a new start up social media site called Steemit.- http://steemit.com - It was different because it paid for posts published. I signed up and then forgot it.

In January this year I got a reminder, so I made my first post – ‘Honey Mud and Maggots’ - I was in the ‘Nutrition and Alternative Medicines’ business, but now retired.

It received 19 votes,3 comments, and $0.92 cents !

My top earning post so far got 211 votes,8 comments and $21.94. I like to post once a week, but the last 4 posts have produced very little. I’m not discouraged, because the money in my Steemit account today stands at $602. (See my post on this blog ‘Bitcoin-Steemit-Steem’)

Here is a screenshot of 3 of my posts.'She Kissed What' did earn $18.55.


My Steemit account is made up with  $70 earned from my posts and left in as shares in Steem, and the balance from the rise in those shares -  http://steem.com .I've not put any of my own money in.

Steemit is free to join.It is the Social Media branch of the Crypto Currency Steem, which is a Digital Coin like Bitcoin, to buy things with and trade on the financial exchanges in a similar way.

There are people earning big money from their posts, and I provide a link below to a video made by one very successful guy. He is a creative and interesting story teller, so it is easy to understand how he is building up his farm animal stock with the substantial money he is making on Steemit.



Because Steemit is related to Crypto Currency, there is much posting on there about the subject. It is a very good place to get an education in the new technology that is transforming the world.

There is a wide range of categories to write about or view. Any subject you can think of really.

I think the recent surge in the price of crypto currency is only the beginning. There will be corrections from time to time as with all investments, but long term it is going to be big.

Serious money thinks so too, and is pouring in as investors seek an alternative to the banks for some of their money. It offers braces and belt security.

It can't be a co-incidence that Japan, one of the most indebted nations in the world, is at the forefront of investing into Bitcoin and other crypto currency?

Which is why, even if I make only a few cents with each post on Steemit, they do add up, and is more than I can get from other social media sites. It also means there is little to lose, but everything to gain.  - ‘This (Really) Could Be The Start of Something Big’’.
.................................................................

“ The successful man is one who can make more than his wife can spend.The successful woman is one that can find such a man”
Bienvenida Buck ‘How To Marry A Millionaire’



The above information brought to you by  – http://bitcoin-in.net -  the website for all things bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Books. Hardware. Gifts. Clothing i.e ‘Bitcoin Accepted Here’ T Shirts, Baseball Caps .Door Signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...