Monday 19 March 2018

Great Expectations Revised !

I haven't been on Blogger for a while,but I've been busy on Steemit & Facebook -

https://www.facebook.com/WantedNow-254231468331893/

A great deal of fun is being made of the collapse of Cryptocurrency prices in general.This picture says it all -


I think it's funny,but I also think Crypto investors will have the last laugh.I'm staying in.I repeat that I have not invested any cash.

My Bitcoin (BTC) and Steem Dollar (SBD) holdings have been built from writing on Steemit and the overall price growth.

Yes,I'm still well ahead from where my account stood last April - then valued at USD 78.

Then Bitcoin and Cryptos including my SBD took off and rose steadily,despite some big drop frighteners.. Squeaky Bum times as Sir Alex Ferguson would say.

During this spell I exchanged some SBD for BTC bitcoin and in December my total account was valued at just under $4000.

January saw the start of the price decline and today March 19th 2018 my total Bitcoin & Steem Dollar holding is  valued at $1200.

So I'm staying with it. After all from $78 in April to $1200 today is still good.

And I have a feeling that history may repeat itself and come April Cryptos will be on the march again.

Watch this space !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...