Wednesday 28 February 2018

Anarchist Dollar Vigilante is Back.

This morning I transferred 20 Steem Dollars (SBD)( Earned from posting on Steemit) to Bittrex and sold them for Bitcoin.

I have been thinking about it for some days because the SBD and Bitcoin price BTC, have stalled or gone down. I hesitated because of being unsure which has the greater potential for growth again.

Anarchist ;The Dollar Vigilante, has been attending the Anarchist annual conference - Anarchapulco - in Acapulco Mexico,but resumed sending his newsletter this morning.

I don't hold with his radical anarchist views,but do give some weight to his thoughts on cryptocurrencies

I was surprised to hear that he has changed his view on the future of Bitcoin,so that pushed me to making the decision to change some SBD  to BTC.

The Dollar Vigilante Newsletter

It’s been a long time!

I warned that Anarchapulco and the TDV Summit would have my full attention for the last few weeks, but now I am back! You can expect a lot more content to begin rolling out soon.

But, during Anarchapulco, I had a chance to do an interview with Josh Sigurdson of World Alternative Media about the latest news and controversy surrounding the bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash debacle.

You can see the full interview here:



I continue to change my views based on new evidence and have a few reasons why I am turning quite bullish on bitcoin, again, based on what I see happening via some high level contacts.

You might be surprised to hear my reasoning and why I still don’t have confidence that bitcoin will ever be usable as digital cash, but think it may be time to be buying again.

You can get access to the next issue of the TDV newsletter coming out likely tomorrow to hear my analysis. As well as an in depth analysis of privacy coins. You can subscribe HERE.

Post can be found on DollarVigilante.com
02/27/2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...