Saturday 17 February 2018

Hold the Front Page - dMania on Steemit Update

I published 2 Memes on the new dMania/Steemit  yesterday - Friday 16.2.18


I think the pictures look better on my Steemit Blog - See Here at this link - https://steemit.com/@ijavee

As you can see the memes above received a total of $2.56. Peanuts of course in relation to those $70 ones I showed in Thursdays post.

But they are Steem Dollars and 1 Steem Dollar today - (see chart at bottom of post)is worth $5.67 USDollars  so adding a saying or a joke to a suitable picture has paid me about $13 USDollars

The other thing to remember is that Cryptocurrency prices are starting to rise again  so that $13 is a free indirect investment in Bitcoin (BTC) through Steem Dollar (SBD)

It's an easy and risk free way of being involved in the biggest revolutionary change to world financial systems ever, with potential huge price rises ahead as more and more learn about what is happening.

Most of the general public are unaware of the change going on in the financial world.Yes, they've seen bits of publicity about Bitcoin,but feel it's unlikely to affect them !! Wrong !!

Even the banks are sleep walking.

It is a bit involved withdrawing money from Steemit. I decided to test it last week by withdrawing $100.First I had to change SteemDollars to Bitcoin with the Bittrex exchange. They don't send money to UK banks, so I had to send the Bitcoin to an exchange that does  - Coinbase.

They don't exchange Bitcoin for the British Pound (GBP) only into Euros.

So yesterday I go into my bank for advice on receiving Bitcoin or Euros into my account.

Shock Horror !! - Did I say a rude word - Bitcoin ?

Yes, the banking advice lady had seen bits of publicity about Bitcoin in the news,but no official training on dealing with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies had been undertaken, or even mentioned in internal bank reports.

But yes, the bank can receive Euros and change them to GBPs

I'll do that next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...