Wednesday 14 October 2020

Golf Trap

 As I trudge to the shops police cars sometimes screech to a stop beside me. Apparently I look like an absconder from a care home. If they make the film ‘Escape from Care Home Zero’ you can bet I’ll be in it!

The couple were enjoying a leisurely sunshine breakfast on their patio.

The husband was absorbed in his book.

"If I die first would you marry again?" the wife asked.

" What a subject to bring up on an enjoyable morning like this. I haven't even thought about it"

"O.K, but would you"? " Well yes, if the right person, someone like you, came along"

"And would you live in this, our house"?

"Oh,I suppose so, I like it here. Now please give it a rest"

" What about our bed, would you sleep in it with her " ?

"Yes”, says an exasperated husband.

"And would you let her play with my golf clubs"?

" Of course not, she's left handed" !

--------------------------------------------

Oops! - here's the perfect golf gift for him then and most male


golfers who like a laugh -


Only about a tenner from the product adverts display on the right side of this blog - beware of 'Smiler' my blogshop cat.

 Or click this link


Share this

My Blog


"As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...