Thursday 21 November 2019

I'm trying these 2 CBD products.CBD Chocolate & Coffee Amazon U.K

I'm trying these 2 CBD products. My early impression report included in this post - 

Many people are intrigued by the publicity surrounding Cannabis & CBD Hemp,but frustrated about where to find CBD to try.

You could try CBD Oil,There is plenty of choice at this Amazon link click here

But many,like me,are not keen on dosing with oil from a dropper or medicine spoon, or swallowing capsules,so an increasingly popular way is with CBD Edibles, though finding such products at present,especially in the UK,is difficult.

I am trying a Hemp Seed chocolate bar - buying details further down the page - Hemp seeds have traces of CBD with nil to negligible THC.

I have a dry itchy scalp and CBD is  a recommendation. Click the link to read my post on the Nutritional Wonder Food qualities of Hemp seeds

The chocolate is expensive with the shipping costs,but delicious,not a good sign in a medicine usually.

But my scalp is already less itchy.It may be the placebo effect,but it is sufficiently encouraging for me to try another bar - shown below.

Mouse over the image below for a description - (note It is described as 'chocolate with nuts', hemp seeds are classed as nuts!) Clicking the image will take you to the product & similar products on Amazon (Please Note.Prices are not regularly refreshed.So may differ on Amazon website,often in your favour!)
Or, I may try the CBD coffee shown here instead.It has good user reviews,has 3 times more hemp seed content so more CBD.

Update today Sunday November 24th. 2019 I am super impressed and excited by the potential of CBD.2nd day & 2nd cup of the Coffee with ground hemp seeds, the cannabissimo product below.

There is a definite and impressive effect for me.I noticed an effect in my nasal passages after each cup,so something is happening, improved blood supply I expect, and I feel good.

I'll keep you updated! I've also re-ordered the chocolate - 2 bars this time to reduce the shipping costs.

Hover the mouse or smart phone equivelant over the image below for a description.Click the image to see the product and similar on Amazon.
User comment 1 It has quite distinctive flavor appreciated by even the most demanding coffee expert. User comment 2 This is ground coffee from South America, Africa and India, roasted from Arabica 90% grains and Robusta 10% and specially treated hemp seeds known for their health benefits. It can be prepared in the form of drip coffee, Turkish coffee, a coffee machine beside coffee beans and ground coffee, as well as cappuccino, Latte and Espressa coffee. User comment 3 5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have THC to make you high .1 June 2019 Verified Purchase User Comment 4 It's a lovely smooth coffee with just a hint of 'something else ' . Leaves me feeling alert but calm. Have stocked up !

I've also re-designed my website. 77 articles displayed in a grid. I'm very pleased with it,what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...