Thursday 28 November 2019

Update Sunday December 01- Discover What CBD Can Do For You!!

Cannabissimo Coffee with Roasted Ground Hemp Seed - I am trying this coffee for its CBD content and health benefits - review update today Sunday December 1st 2019. -about 10 cups drunk so far. I am seriously impressed.enough to have re-ordered with another one for my grandson.

My 93 year old scalp is less itchy already and a scaly patch is becoming smooth skin again. 

And I feel so good too! Slept right through last night.Not even my usual 2am trip for a pee,which indicates that that's more habit than need!

I had forgotten how nutritionally valuable hemp seeds are even though I did a post on them here - Go to health benefit 3 for an explanation - 

Natural health Benefit 3.

Hemp Seeds and Oil May Benefit Skin Disorders such as Exzema
I don't have any pain for Cannabissimo Coffee Hemp Seed to affect, (My itchy scalp is an irritation not a pain) but here are a couple of buyer  commemts who mention pain.There are many such comments on the Amazon page.

comment 3 This coffee rocks. I really like it. I know it's got hemp in it and it eases some of my fibromyalgia. Might not be the same for everyone due to each fibromite has different pain levels in the morning. 11 people found this helpful ------

comment 4 You must try this coffee its a must Love I could find this on Amazon This coffee coffee is awesome It takes away all my pain: 6 people found this helpful

Get Started Now Order Your Cannabissimo Coffee With Ground Hemp Seeds for CBD Health Benefits Today!

Get While Supplies Last!

Hover mouse, or smart phone equivelant, over an image below for a description.Clicking the image will take you to the product & similar products on Amazon (Please Note.Prices are not regularly refreshed.So may differ on Amazon website,often in your favour!)  

Amazon UK

Amazon USA
CBD Hemp OilCBDPure for Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A letter from a young girl to her parents

  The parents saw their 19 year old daughter off to university. They received a letter saying how well she was settling in, then nothing. ...